Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Dates Needed: August.
- Required procedures include suturing, splinting, strep throat, flu, colds and possibly casting.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- This is a short-term assignment from Monday-Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday-Sunday 8am-2pm.
- Reference ID: ORD-062957-MD-CT.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in family practice or internal medicine and able to treat all ages with experience in urgent care.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Facility Type: Clinic.
- Job Posting ID: 1000214.
- We have a need for a family practice physician for locum tenens vacation coverage in Connecticut for a full-time opportunity.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 20-30.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago