Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Award winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities and shopping.
- Henry W. Putnam started Svhc in 1910 by donating his water company to the Town of Bennington, stipulating that the proceeds be used to fund a public hospital.
- Family Medicine Job in Bennington, VT.
- There are also a variety of school options in the community.
- Loan Repayment available.
- Named among one of the vibrant communities in the United States.
- Vermont's First Magnet Hospital.
- Svhc has more than 125 physicians on staff and 1,000 employees who provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults and children.
- A full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment.
- Medicare's highest rating in Vermont and New Hampshire.
- We offer a full range specialties from primary care and pediatrics through medical and surgical specialties.
- Starting pay over $200,000.
- Bennington County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking.
- One of Bennington's oldest charities, Svhc depends on the generosity of donors to provide an unprecedented level of care for a community hospital.
- Picture yourself working at Svmc.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam is actively recruiting for a 3 full-time Family Medicine physicians.
- Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for Arts Research.
- Svhc is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees drawn from the communities it serves.
- Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, founded in 2013, has grown into a renowned multi-specialty medical practice.
- The financial package includes a market competitive base salary.
- Interested in working at Svmc?
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care (Svhc) serves more than 55,000 people in the towns and villages of Bennington County and western Windham County and Southern Rutland County in Vermont, eastern Rensselaer County in New York and Northern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
- Picture yourself living in Vermont.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Vermont Business Magazine's 2015 Best Places to Work.
- The hospital is licensed for 99 beds.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Many of our physicians also are members of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, a multi-specialty physician group operated by Dartmouth-Hitchcock that provides care exclusively for Svmc.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago