Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Bennington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Loan Repayment available.
- A full benefit package is available which includes both moving expenses and assistance with student loan repayment.
- The financial package includes a market competitive base salary.
- The hospital is licensed for 99 beds.
- One of Bennington's oldest charities, Svhc depends on the generosity of donors to provide an unprecedented level of care for a community hospital.
- Family Medicine Job in Bennington, VT.
- Named among one of the vibrant communities in the United States.
- Bennington County offers easy access to many outdoor activities such as mountain biking, skiing, hunting, fishing, and hiking.
- Svhc has more than aff and 1,000 employees who provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults and children.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, founded in 2013, has grown into a renowned multi-specialty medical practice.
- Southwestern Vermont Health Care (Svhc) serves more than 55,000 people in the towns and villages of Bennington County and western Windham County and Southern Rutland County in Vermont, eastern Rensselaer County in New York and Northern Berkshire County in Massachusetts.
- Award winning restaurants, world-class outdoor activities and shopping.
- Vermont's First Magnet Hospital.
- There are also a variety of school options in the community.
- Relocation up to $10,000.
- Henry W. Putnam started Svhc in 1910 by donating his water company to the Town of Bennington, stipulating that the proceeds be used to fund a public hospital.
- Interested in working at Svmc?
- Culturally rich with art galleries, performing arts and museums.
- We offer a full range specialties from primary care and pediatrics through medical and surgical specialties.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Recognized by the Wall Street Journal, Yankee Magazine and the National Center for Arts Research.
- Vermont Business Magazine's 2015 Best Places to Work.
- Svhc is governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees drawn from the communities it serves.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam is actively recruiting for a 3 full-time Family Medicine physicians.
- Many of our physicians also are members of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Putnam Physicians, a multi-specialty physician group operated by Dartmouth-Hitchcock that provides care exclusively for Svmc.
- Medicare's highest rating in Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Starting pay over $200,000.
- Picture yourself working at Svmc.
- Picture yourself living in Vermont.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago