Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist Program available for admissions and inpatient care.
- Hospital employed position with licensed 295 bed regional medical center.
- All practices currently utilize Centricity EMR with remote access available.
- Outstanding, well trained providers throughout the hospital providing excellent medical care for this community hospital system (42 medical subspecialties represented).
- Eligible for NH Physician License and DEA Certificate.
- Competitive compensation with annual quality, productivity and value-based incentive potential.
- Full-time 4-day clinical care work week.
- Practices are well established consisting of physicians and advanced providers (APCs).
- Family Medicine Job in Concord, NH.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, disability coverage, 403b, CME allowance and relocation expense reimbursement.
- We currently have openings to join Concord Hospital Medical Group primary care practices.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.