Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Concord) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation with annual quality, productivity and value-based incentive potential.
- Eligible for NH Physician License and DEA Certificate.
- We currently have openings to join Concord Hospital Medical Group primary care practices.
- Family Medicine Job in Concord, NH.
- Practices are well established consisting of physicians and advanced providers (APCs).
- All practices currently utilize Centricity EMR with remote access available.
- Full-time 4-day clinical care work week.
- Outstanding, well trained providers throughout the hospital providing excellent medical care for this community hospital system (42 medical subspecialties represented).
- Hospital employed position with licensed 295 bed regional medical center.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, disability coverage, 403b, CME allowance and relocation expense reimbursement.
- Hospitalist Program available for admissions and inpatient care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago