Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This means our patients can be confident that the care we provide is backed by a skilled team representing a broad array of medical expertise with multiple access points throughout the region.
- I invite you to consider an outstanding, employment opportunity for a primary care physician for adult medicine in our southern New Hampshire region.
- As one of our physicians, you will have access to advanced technologies and innovative, evidence-based medical approaches though our affiliation with The Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), ranked as one of Fortune magazine's 2012 "Most Admired Companies," for its innovation, people management and quality of services.
- Family Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- The area also includes some of the best educational institutions in the country - both public and private - along with no sales or state income tax.
- I encourage you to consider this incredible opportunity to join our network of distinguished physicians, and to live and work in an area that is considered by many the best in the country for quality of life and quality of care.
- This practice has been in the community for 25 years.
- We seek a primary care physician that meets the standards we have set for ourselves and who is committed to delivering high quality care.
- Our members have been serving in this region for many years, working as individual practices and together as an integrated group to ensure that our patients and communities have access to quality, compassionate and innovative care close to where they live.
- An abundance of cultural and recreational activities make New Hampshire a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family.
- The area is a great community for raising a family and participating in the growth and maturing of our medical community.
- Most importantly, you will be a member of our family of specialists and primary care practitioners with ready access to your colleagues and to consultative services.
- For our patients, AMG represents the convenience of more than 110 clinicians in 25 locations through the region.
- The communities we serve are in the heart of New England and provide wonderful quality of life with close proximity to Boston, the coastlines of Northeast Massachusetts and Maine, and the White Mountains of New Hampshire.
- This practice is fully committed to our continued success and believe you will find our opportunity fulfilling and rewarding.
- Appledore Medical Group is an established network of trusted practitioners.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.