Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on Bonus.
- CME Allowance.
- They focus on the primary healthcare needs of patients of all ages.
- In recognition of their commitment, they strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the community.
- Excellent new opportunity for an Internist or Adult Medicine Family physician to join an established practice that brings exceptional health care to the Portsmouth community.
- Competitive Salary.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private-along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Retirement/401 K.
- Their mission is to provide their patients with the highest quality medical care possible.
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
- State-of-the Art facility.
- Family Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Strong patient base from the beginning.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- Portsmouth is situated only an hour away from Boston.
- Weekday and Weekend.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago