Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They focus on the primary healthcare needs of patients of all ages.
- Family Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- Excellent new opportunity to join an established practice that brings exceptional health care to the Portsmouth community.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private-along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- State-of-the Art facility.
- Competitive Salary.
- Their mission is to provide their patients with the highest quality medical care possible.
- Retirement/401 K.
- CME Allowance.
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
- Portsmouth is situated only an hour away from Boston.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- Strong patient base from the beginning.
- Weekday and Weekend.
- In recognition of their commitment, they strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the community.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.