Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Minimal travel.
- Center Medical Directors have a unique opportunity to manage their day-to-day through the holistic integration of business leadership within a clinical setting.
- This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
- Are you ready to take the next step in an extraordinary career in health and wellness?
- Acls Certified preferred.
- Wherever you see yourself in five years, Concentra will help you get there.
- Paid Time Off/Holidays.
- Minimum of five years of directly applicable experience preferred.
- Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing.
- 401(k) with Employer Match.
- This position allows for seasoned physicians.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction.
- Additionally, Center Medical Directors facilitate efficient and effective center operations by balancing the dynamics of patient care and leadership within a clinical environment.
- Medical Center environment.
- CME Allowance/Time.
- Center Medical Directors are a vital part of a dedicated team of clinicians devoted to outstanding patient care.
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans.
- Medical Malpractice Coverage.
- They also work with the sales and operations team on new business development and center financials.
- Board Certification in Primary care or Emergency Medicine.
- Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management.
- This position is a gateway for even broader opportunities and avenues within health care.
- Create appropriate treatment environment throughout center that is compliant with State Practice Act/Rules and Regulations/ WC Regulations.
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program.
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred.
- As one of the largest health care companies in the nation, and acting with a mission to cultivate healthy communities, Concentra is searching for a Center Medical Director.
- Life Insurance/Disability.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to make a difference as you watch your direct leadership impact the productivity of America's workforce.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Providence,, RI.
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses.
- Medical degree from accredited university.
- Overtime as required.
- If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its patients, consider Concentra.
- Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues to increase performance and retention.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago