Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity.
- Obstetrics is Optional.
- Love Where YOU Live.
- Academic appointments are available through the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (Unecom).
- This position involves precepting residents and medical students on a daily basis along with some patient consults.
- Excellent clinical care within a collaborative team is provided at 2 locations in Manchester, Connecticut.
- Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style.
- Generous Benefits Package.
- Currently maintain Federal DEA and Connecticut controlled substance license (or eligible).
- Family Medicine Residency Program of Manchester Memorial Hospital.
- Medical degree (MD or DO).
- Love Where YOU Work.
- The program is AOA accredited and is currently in the process of applying for Acgme.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- Opportunities for Inpatient Moonlighting.
- Fully Outpatient.
- Completed residency training in Family Medicine.
- Outstanding Paid Time Off.
- We are seeking a full-time Faculty physician to join Prospect Eastern Connecticut Health Network, Inc.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- Currently maintain Connecticut license (or eligible).
- No Calls.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
- And the region's ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire - all within a two-hour drive.
- Board certified in Family Medicine.
- CME Allowance Package.
- The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods.
- The thriving cities of Hartford and New Haven offer accessible urban attractions.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
- Great Salary.
- The physician should have a passion to teach residents and a strong interest in developing a curriculum.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago