Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Seeking Primary Care Providers.
- Once new providers are settled in, the potential for flexible hours is possible.
- You should hold an unrestricted United States license (does not need to be a New Hampshire license) and physicians should be board certified or board eligible.
- Manchester offers abundant opportunities for residents, visitors and tourists alike.
- Manchester is the largest city in northern New England, the economic and cultural capital of New Hampshire, and home to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport - one of the largest airports in New England.
- There is no.
- Candidates with prior military experience may be able to combine their accrued military retirement credit with VA pension benefits.
- Veterans Health Administration.
- VA providers are entitled to 11 federal holidays and also receive nearly 6 weeks of paid annual leave.
- Manchester VA Medical Center's services include urgent care, primary care, ambulatory surgery, specialty clinics, mental health services, hospital-based home care, community acute care, and long term care.
- You will also have the opportunity to be involved in several committees.
- Your inquiry will be held in confidence.
- You are invited to join a team-oriented medical staff providing care for those who have served.
- The VA Medical Center in Manchester NH is seeking experienced primary care providers for the Medical Center and its Community Based Outpatient Clinics (Cbocs) in Manchester, Conway, Portsmouth, Tilton, and Somersworth.
- Responsibilities include providing high quality care while maintaining patient flow and good documentation.
- Academic affiliations include Dartmouth Medical School, Boston University, Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Rivier School of Nursing, and more will afford you the opportunity to potentially work with medical students and physician assistant trainees.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- Providers see 12-14 patients per day, having one (1) hour for new patients and 30 minutes for follow-ups and hours are generally 8 AM-4:30 PM with dedicated admin time.
- The physician is eligible to participate in a pension program as well as a matching Thrift Savings Plan which is similar to a 401K.
- Whatever you are looking for is within reach.
- Internal Medicine & Family Medicine Physicians, Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants.
- The beautiful White Mountains and Lakes Region are to the North, the Atlantic Ocean and fine Seacoast life to the East, beautiful countryside throughout the state and a host of activities, culture and dining experiences are all right here.
- Manchester New Hampshire VA Medical Center and Community Based Outpatient Clinics.
- In addition to the medical center, it also operates four (4) community-based outpatient clinics and is internationally recognized for its research in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd), bi-polar, suicidal issues and other behavioral disorders and, the service plans to expand its Suboxone program.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago