Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 264-bed acute care facility, Level II Trauma Center, distinguished by an extensive Primary Care Physician Network, full subspecialty support, and a fully integrated EMR system (Epic) which makes it a great place for physicians to Live Better - Work Better.
- We invite you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire.
- We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
- You can also interact with us socially at.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- It is also home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- The chosen candidate will join other Family Medicine Physicians, along with Nurse Practitioners and other exceptional medical staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- The Elliot Health System (EHS) has opportunities for BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join well-established outpatient practices in Southern New Hampshire.
- EHS is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire.
- Com/elliotphysicians or on.
- Practice opportunities are located on the Elliot Hospital Campus or within 20 minutes of Manchester, New Hampshire.
- The Hospitalist Service is available for admissions and inpatient care, our physicians have the ability to practice obstetrics with coverage provided by other primary care physicians, and they enjoy limited outpatient.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago