Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The cornerstone of EHS is Elliot Hospital, a 264-bed acute care facility, Level II Trauma Center, distinguished by an extensive Primary Care Physician Network, full subspecialty support, and a fully integrated EMR system (Epic) which makes it a great place for physicians to Live Better - Work Better.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, NH.
- We are an equal opportunity employer embracing the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
- We invite you to explore the rich heritage, breathtaking beauty and four-season attractions of (tax free) New Hampshire.
- The chosen candidate will join other Family Medicine Physicians, along with Nurse Practitioners and other exceptional medical staff.
- Com/elliotphysicians or on.
- EHS is the largest provider of comprehensive healthcare services in Southern New Hampshire.
- Come see why Money magazine annually ranks the area one of the nation's "Best Places to Live.
- Practice opportunities are located on the Elliot Hospital Campus or within 20 minutes of Manchester, New Hampshire.
- The Manchester, New Hampshire, area is a thriving metropolitan community, located within an hour's drive of Boston, Massachusetts, the seacoast, and White Mountains region of New England.
- It is also home to the Manchester-Boston Regional airport.
- You can also interact with us socially at.
- We provide a welcoming and supportive environment for employees of all ethnic backgrounds, cultures, ages, lifestyles and physical abilities.
- The Hospitalist Service is available for admissions and inpatient care, our physicians have the ability to practice obstetrics with coverage provided by other primary care physicians, and they enjoy limited outpatient.
- The Elliot Health System (EHS) has opportunities for BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians to join well-established outpatient practices in Southern New Hampshire.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago