Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine (or eligible).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- We are seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician to join our team of healthcare professionals in one of our well-established medical practices in the Manchester area.
- Welcome established and/or new residents.
- Connecticut licensed (or eligible).
- Medical degree (MD or DO).
- Echn provides comprehensive medical services to the residents of 19 towns in north central Connecticut.
- Conveniently located in the heart of scenic New England, the area features easy access to Bradley International Airport, major interstate highways, New York City and Boston.
- Great salary.
- Paid time off.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, medical professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
- It is the perfect suburban area with ease of access to major business areas, including Hartford and Springfield, Mass.
- CME allowance package.
- This opportunity provides the benefits of a comfortable suburban community with excellent area schools.
- Family Medicine residency trained.
- We are proud to be a major clinical campus for the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical student education.
- Generous health benefits offered.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible).
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network (Echn) is a hospital health system based in Manchester, Conn.
- Echn is a community-based healthcare system consisting of two hospitals, a long-term care facility, wellness centers and other healthcare partners.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- The Eastern Connecticut Family Medicine Residency Program at Manchester Memorial Hospital and the Eastern Connecticut Traditional Osteopathic Rotating Internship Program at Manchester Memorial Hospital are accredited by the American Osteopathic Association.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago