Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Manchester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible).
- The Eastern Connecticut Family Medicine Residency Program at Manchester Memorial Hospital and the Eastern Connecticut Traditional Osteopathic Rotating Internship Program at Manchester Memorial Hospital are accredited by the American Osteopathic Association.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network (Echn) is a hospital health system based in Manchester, Conn.
- Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine (or eligible).
- We are proud to be a major clinical campus for the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical student education.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- Echn is a community-based healthcare system consisting of two hospitals, a long-term care facility, wellness centers and other healthcare partners.
- Paid time off.
- This opportunity provides the benefits of a comfortable suburban community with excellent area schools.
- Family Medicine residency trained.
- Conveniently located in the heart of scenic New England, the area features easy access to Bradley International Airport, major interstate highways, New York City and Boston.
- We are seeking a full-time Family Medicine Physician to join our team of healthcare professionals in one of our well-established medical practices in the Manchester area.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, medical professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
- CME allowance package.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
- It is the perfect suburban area with ease of access to major business areas, including Hartford and Springfield, Mass.
- Generous health benefits offered.
- Medical degree (MD or DO).
- Echn provides comprehensive medical services to the residents of 19 towns in north central Connecticut.
- Connecticut licensed (or eligible).
- Great salary.
- Welcome established and/or new residents.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago