Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- This practice provides comprehensive care and is deeply rooted in the local community.
- Sustainability and physician/staff resilience are strategic imperatives for the organization.
- This is an exciting and rare opportunity to take over a well-established solo practice.
- Cheshire Medical Center is a 169-bed, Level III community hospital.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Keene, NH.
- In addition, the candidate will seek the opportunity to build strong relationships and provide continuous and comprehensive care to each patient and the members of their family.
- Located approximately 20 minutes south of the main campus at Cheshire Medical Center, Winchester Family Medicine has seamless access to the hospital campus and its specialty services.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Winchester is seeking a talented and energetic BC/BE Primary Care Physician to join our Family Medicine practice.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable providing acute and preventive care, and chronic disease management for patients of all ages.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and is a diverse group of professionals committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement, integrative medicine and value-based care.
- The candidate will be fully supported by an experienced Aprn, nurses and care coordinators to provide team-based care that is grounded by evidence-based best practices.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic Keene is a 150-physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice associated with the teaching hospital, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Geisel School of Medicine.
- NH boasts no income or sales tax.
- The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire.
- The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes Keene an ideal place.
- This position is strictly outpatient, and offers very reasonable and manageable on-.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, NH has been consistently ranked by the United States News and World Report as One of America's Best Hospitals.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago