Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Southbridge) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Highly competitive salary and outstanding benefits.
- We boast excellent patient relationships with our providers.
- Easy drive to New England seacoasts and the mountains of Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.
- Residency stipend.
- 100% outpatient - Inpatient coverage is provided by our in-house adult and pediatric hospitalist programs.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible and have a MA License or eligible.
- Currently, HPS employs more than 80 primary care and specialty providers throughout Southern Worcester County with offices in Brimfield, Charlton, Dudley, Southbridge, Spencer, Sturbridge and Webster.
- 30 minutes from Worcester, MA.
- 60 minutes from Boston, MA and Providence, RI.
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement options.
- Harrington offers a small-town setting, excellent schools, and close proximity to the coast and mountains, plus less than an hour travel to the major urban cultural activities and amenities in New England.
- New graduates and practicing physicians are welcome.
- Harrington HealthCare System in South Central Massachusetts and northeastern Connecticut is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join Harrington Physician Services (HPS).
- We are dedicated to quality, community-oriented patient care.
- Harrington Physician Services (HPS) is a multi-disciplinary physician group affiliated with Harrington HealthCare System.
- We are constantly growing.
- 45 minutes from Hartford, CT and Springfield, MA.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Southbridge, MA.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago