Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Haven) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hiring Family Practice, Surgeons, and Wound Care specialists with an active license.
- Flexible, part-time schedule.
- 60 encounters in 21 hours per week.
- Join the National "Center of Excellence for Wound Management" Physician Group.
- Paperless, outcomes focused practice with tailored EMR and full support staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Haven, CT.
- No nights, weekends, or on.
- No administrative work.
- Over 4 million patient visits in 27 states.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago