Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All the conveniences of a prospering metro combined with the delights of small-town New England traditions.
- Urgent Care opportunities available if desired (75% PCP 25% UC).
- This area's proximity to Boston, its scenic beauty combined with good schools, safe communities and lots of things to do make it highly attractive to young professionals as well as families!
- Available immediately: superb family practice opportunity in Southern New Hampshire.
- Health Search New England.
- New Hampshire Seacoast: Rochester, NH is the Gateway to New Hampshire's famous Lakes Region, the White Mountains with its ski resorts and NH's coastal sand beaches!
- Join established practice with 2 physicians and 1 NP.
- Hospital employed, Outpatient-only.
- BC/BE Family Physician.
- Competitive base salary with first year bonus and RVU incentives.
- Celena Knapp, President.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Rochester, NH.
- Portsmouth/coast/beaches only 20m away, Boston in 1h, Portland 1hr, Manchester 50m.
- Only 1 hour from Boston.
- No state income or sales tax in New Hampshire.
- 4-day work week (32 clinical hours).
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago