Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fitchburg, MA.
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care services in area of medical expertise.
- Medical Degree (MD or DO).
- Practices within the collaborative model with nurse practitioners and clinical psychologists.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of medical care.
- Demonstrates understanding and commitment to the established CHC Values and Standards.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control standards.
- Directs and coordinates the patient care activities of nursing and support staff as required.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Provides primary care services to individuals and families.
- Ability to supervise, advise, and train clinical professionals and/or students in area of expertise.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- Essential Duties Major.
- Federal Loan Repayment.
- Ability to observe, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress.
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Open to New Grads.
- Participate in On.
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in correct usage.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Board certification/eligibility in Family Medicine Medicine.
- Under the direction of the Medical Director, provides comprehensive and continuous primary care to a panel of patients.
- Eligible for unrestricted health center and hospital privileges at facilities utilized by the health center.
- Current licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in area of expertise.
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Open to Visa Candidates.
- Managing patient care is a team effort that involves clinical and non-clinical staff interacting with patients.
- Current DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance licensure for prescriptive authority.
- Ability to develop and present educational programs and/or workshops.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago