Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Keene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade.
- In addition to its restaurants, inns and retail shops along is small but quaint thoroughfare is its history of attracting some past and current notable Americans.
- This thriving practice of three physicians provides comprehensive care to a base of 4400 patients and is deeply rooted in the local community.
- Located approximately 20 minutes north of the main campus at Cheshire Medical Center, Walpole Family Medicine has seamless access to the hospital campus and its specialty services.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a community that still embraces the values of small town America.
- Sustainability and physician/staff resilience are strategic imperatives for the organization.
- The community of Walpole, NH is a rural, quintessential New England town with numerous working farms, great primary schools and a small but active business district.
- This position is strictly outpatient, and offers very reasonable and manageable on-.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Walpole.
- The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Family Medicine and be comfortable providing acute and preventive outpatient care and chronic disease management for patients of all ages.
- The writer Louisa Mae Alcott and the acclaimed documentary filmmaker Ken Burns are just a few of Walpole's recognizable residents.
- The Clinic is a nationally recognized leader in population health and is a diverse group of professionals committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement, integrative medicine and value-based care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Keene, NH.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is a 150-physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice associated with the teaching hospital, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center and the Geisel School of Medicine.
- Cheshire Medical Center is a 169-bed, Level III community hospital.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock is seeking a talented and energetic BC/BE Family Physician to join our Family Medicine practice in picturesque Walpole, NH.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago