Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Martha's Vineyard) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The year round population of 15,500 swells to 115,000 during July and August and are spread out over six island towns.
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Accessible by ferry and plane, this family-friendly island has 5 public elementary schools, one regional high school and one charter school (K-12).
- 4 day work week.
- A 25 bed critical access hospital on Martha's Vineyard is recruiting for primary care provider.
- Located 7 miles off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- Will consider locums to permanent.
- Outpatient only.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Accountable Healthcare Staffing.