Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lead the clinical operations of the health center, strategic planning and quality improvement.
- Board certification in Family Medicine required.
- Clinic has a teaching affiliation with Brown Medical School and UMass.
- Clinical experience in acute care setting and/or a community health center setting ideal.
- Vista Search is conducting an active search for a Fqhc clinic seeking a Medical Director in coastal Massachusetts!
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and analytic skills.
- Full panel of culturally diverse and underserved patient populations.
- Experience in the development and management of quality, risk and utilization review processes.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Located 20 minutes from Providence and about an hour from Boston.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago