Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · August 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It truly is the best of both rural and urban worlds.
- We value the quality of life and family here on the Seacoast area, so.
- Excellent choices for school systems.
- 4 seasons of activities: Hiking, biking, fishing, skiing.
- Driving distance to universities if you are passionate about teaching.
- Completive salary and benefits.
- No sales or state income tax.
- The Seacoast area is within close proximity to Boston and Logan International Airport, while maintaining a rural lifestyle.
- Rural or suburban living.
- Dining, theatre, museums and other culture activating all within 30 minutes.
- We are committed to developing an innovative, best-in-class Family Medicine Serivces and are seeking candidates who share that passion to join our group.
- With that in mind, successful candidates must have strong clinical skills and be fully committed to providing exceptional and compassionate care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Frisbie Memorial Hospital