Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Burlington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The new Lahey Health at MarketStreet Lynnfield is looking for a full time Medical Director to begin employment in August of 2018.
- The Medical Director will be committed to Lahey Health at MarketStreet Lynnfield in the following ways.
- Affirm Lahey Health's standards of Behavior and Guiding Principles of Respect, Caring, Teamwork, Excellence and Commitment to Personal Best through example.
- Physician development and staff retention.
- Lahey Health at MarketStreet Lynnfield will provide a consumer-focused retail health care experience to patients of all ages.
- We aim to meet our consumers' health care needs based the ideas of convenience, access and service, while maintaining our standard of high-quality care.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical field and promote sharing of medical knowledge to enhance the team's clinical practice.
- Track site performance relative to objectives using benchmarks and data outcomes provided by the department.
- Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to).
- Acknowledge that the quality of care and patient safety are the highest priority in delivery of care.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Burlington, MA.
- Working with Operations leadership to address behavioral issues, physician concerns, and physician performance.
- Assist in physician recruitment and interviews of potential candidates.
- Conduct and lead regular staff meetings along with Practice Manager.
- As a physician leader in a primary care practice in a multi-specialty location, the Medical Director will work with system leaders to ensure that Lahey Health Primary Care provides outstanding medical care to its patients while serving as a resource of healthcare excellence for the surrounding community.
- Apply quality customer service principles to all encounters with patients, families, colleagues and members of the community.
- Achievement of site quality, financial and patient satisfaction goals.
- The Medical Director candidate will promote collegial dialogue and collaborates in planning and problem solving in an environement that values diversity and enables colleagues to develop their talents into top tier clinicians.
- Development of site initiatives.
- Management of resource allocation.
- The Medical Director will be committed to Patients in the following ways.
- Collaborate with administrative and physician leadership on the optimization of patient access initiatives designed to ensure timely and efficient appointment scheduling.
- Lahey Health at MarketStreet Lynnfield is geographically accessible for patients who utilize all of our hospitals - Lahey Hospital & Medical Center in Burlington, Lahey Medical Center in Peabody, Beverly Hospital, Winchester Hospital, and Addison Gilbert Hospital in Gloucester.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago