Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Fall River) is for a Health Maintenance Organization.
- Don't Wait!
- Mission oriented community health center providing primary care, women's health, dental, and pediatric services.
- Student loan repayment.
- Unlimited outdoor recreation available including mountains, hiking, boating, and more.
- Enjoy all New England has to offer: Blue Ribbon high schools, Ivy League schools, and safe communities to raise your family.
- Experience and interest in community health is highly valued.
- I have personally visited this practice.
- Chief Medical Officer - Community Health Center.
- Faculty appointment with Brown University and teaching opportunities.
- Excellent salary, incentives, sign-on bonus and benefit package.
- THE Practice IS Commutable TO Multiple Beach-Front Locations, Providence AND Boston!
- Given its location, quality of life, and financial potential, I am receiving an incredible response to this position.
- New York City and Cape Cod are just a short drive away.
- All Metropolitan Amenities without the headaches of traffic, crime, politics, and congestion.
- Live IN THE South Shore Massachusetts Area!
- Lead an established team of providers including Primary Care physicians, and Mid-Level providers.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Merritt Hawkins.