Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Arlington ) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Full, unrestricted medical license.
- You will participate in and lead complex case reviews and grand rounds, helping to drive best practices across our network of mental health clinics.
- We offer generous time off and holiday policies and shorter clinic hours on Fridays, in addition to frequent team and community related events both in and outside of our clinics.
- As part of Column Health, you will lead a multi-disciplinary clinical team, directing, coordinating, and providing leading edge medical practices and evidence based protocols with the most advanced technology in the industry to improve the lives of our patients.
- Experience using electronic medical records (EMR) software.
- Federal Buprenorphine Waiver (if needed, we will assist you in obtaining).
- Our clinics are beautifully appointed, concierge practice environments that work to destigmatize the diseases we treat and the patients we serve, as well as provide high performing and enjoyable environments.
- We also facilitate and support our team's research and publications.
- You will help drive improvements across our model of care, advancing this practice and the best in industry model of care.
- As a physician leader of one of our practices or across multiple practices, you will have the opportunity to lead multi-modal coordinated care teams in treating the entire disease of addiction across all addiction types.
- Clinical Medical Director.
- Come be an integral member of a high energy, mission driven, outcomes focused multi-disciplinary care team making a difference, where we're driving innovation and changing how effective addiction treatment is done.
- You will be able to leverage other clinicians, enabling you to practice at the top of your license and to treat more patients more effectively.
- We're tackling the substance use disorder and addiction epidemic head on and want you to join our team, saving lives and returning people to being productive members of our communities.
- Help patients learn to utilize the tools they need to recover and avoid relapse.
- As a member of our team, you will have access to the industry's leading technology enablement, proprietary best in breed clinical pathways, and machine learning relapse predicting decision support tools to give you unparalleled situational awareness about your patients.
- Oversee and ensure program adherence to local, state, federal and community of practice regulations and guidelines.
- You will have access to continual learning, grand rounds, complex case reviews, access to nationally known channel partners and collaborative entities, and a great work life balance.
- We make practicing easier, more efficient and more effective.
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate.
- Joining Column Health as a Clinic Medical Director brings you into one of the fastest growing outpatient mental health and addiction clinical models in the country.
- Foster a team of compassionate care providers who effectively treat patients to recovery.
- Provide direct patient care for medication assisted therapy and other medication management.
- You will be stepping off the sidelines to help tackle substance use disorders and addictions and you'll be helping solve one of the most challenging epidemics in our nation's history.
- Provide supervision and oversight for program medical providers.
- Column Health.
- Board Certified.
- Help patients develop their knowledge and understanding of addiction as a medical illness.
- Our streamlined electronic records platforms, proprietary clinical pathways and multi-disciplinary care team enable you to never have to practice alone, and provide access to constant learning and innovation with the support you need.
- Board Certified, Addiction Medicine (if needed, we will assist you in obtaining).
- Psychiatry, IM, FM or EM preferred.
- You will save lives and help people suffering from addiction achieve the medical care they need and deserve.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Column Health .