Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · September 21, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Rochester) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 5 days a week.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- You have 24-hour access to EMR's which improves the quality of your life and your patients.
- Dinning, theatre, museums and fine dining all within 30 minutes.
- Our Diabetes Service provides a multiple-disciplinary approach with care and education.
- No sales or state income tax.
- Driving distance to universities if you are passionate about teaching.
- Seacoast New Hampshire.
- We have excellent school systems, 4-season outdoor activities and a multitude of sporting and cultural events all within driving distance.
- Excellent choices for school systems based on your needs.
- We value the quality of life and family here in the Seacoast area, so. We have an excellent mix of office patients.
- 4 seasons of outdoor activities: Hiking, hunting, skiing, sailing.
- Rural living is a choice.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital is committed to developing innovative, best-in-class primary care programs and is seeking candidates who share that passion.
- With that in mind, successful candidates must have strong clinical skills in office-based medicine and be fully committed to providing exceptional and compassionate care.
- Other financial packages available.
- We have one of the largest Inpatient and Outpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Programs in the state with Board Certified Geriatric Psychiatrists.
- Other financial packages offered for the right candidate.
- Our services include, but are not limited to Primary Care, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, Intensive and Critical Care Units, Pulmonary Service with Ebus, Radiology including: ultrasound, nuclear medicine, CT, MRI and PET Scanner.
- Pleae join us for a 36 hour work week and enjoy a well balanced personal and professional life in the beautiful tax free state of New Hamsphire!
- The Seacoast area of New Hampshire is within close proximity to Boston and Logan International Airport, while maintaining a rural lifestyle.
- Our Cardiology Department has Cardiac Catheterization & Interventional, Vascular Services with Wound Care Center with 24-hour anesthesia and OR staff.
- Our medical staff includes more than 250 physicians and other healthcare providers representing 39 specialties including primary care.
- It truly is the best of both rural and urban worlds.
- Our Women & Children's Health Unit is enjoyed by our community and growing families.
- Our community hospital has 100-acute care beds.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Frisbie Memorial Hospital