Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · October 23, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Streamlined state of the art modern designed clinics.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Urgent care centers across the network for non-traditional patient visits.
- Find out more information below on this dynamic opportunity and desired Northeast location.
- A dynamic and progressive multispecialty medical group offering a full range of primary care and vast subspecialty medical services in Massachusetts is looking for talented and qualified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join their team based practices.
- Work with advanced practice providers, nurses, medical assistants and care workers collaboratively across the spectrum.
- New York City, NY.
- Hampton, NH.
- With practices spread across Central Massachusetts and Boston Metro West, the area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, urban living, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA.
- Join a team of 81 nationally recognized primary care physicians for their quality of care and industry leading models.
- General outpatient only internal Medicine or Family Medicine opportunity focused on patient centered quality care, not volume.
- Shared patient panel of 3200 patients.
- 15 -18 patient visits per day.
- And Portland, ME.
- This physician lead group is a Boston Globe award winner for employer's choice and retention among their physicians who ensure their patients receive the right care within one of their 25 Central Massachusetts locations.
- Relocation, sign on bonus, paid time off, CME money and time off.
- Light telephone.
- General base salary with production bonus model.
- 32 hours a week of patient facing time.
- 403b retirement with strong company matching program.
- Have the best of both worlds with easy access the Berkshire Mountains, the coast and city right where you live work and play!
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago