Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Streamlined state of the art modern designed clinics.
- This physician lead group is a Boston Globe award winner for employer's choice and retention among their physicians who ensure their patients receive the right care within one of their 25 Central Massachusetts locations.
- A dynamic and progressive multispecialty medical group offering a full range of primary care and vast subspecialty medical services in Massachusetts is looking for talented and qualified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physicians to join their team based practices.
- Urgent care centers across the network for non-traditional patient visits.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Enhanced base salary with production bonus model.
- 32 hours a week of patient facing time.
- Hampton, NH.
- Have the best of both worlds with easy access the Berkshire Mountains, the coast and city right where you live work and play!
- And Portland, ME.
- 15 -18 patient visits per day.
- With practices spread across Central Massachusetts and Boston Metro West, the area offers four season living (boating, biking, hiking, golfing and skiing), affordable housing prices, commuting distance from Boston, urban living, top-ranking schools, and thriving retail and entertainment districts and easy travel destinations to Boston, MA.
- Find out more information below on this dynamic opportunity and desired Northeast location.
- 403b retirement with strong company matching program.
- Join a team of 81 nationally recognized primary care physicians for their quality of care and industry leading models.
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Light telephone.
- Shared patient panel of 3200 patients.
- General outpatient only internal Medicine or Family Medicine opportunity focused on patient centered quality care, not volume.
- Work with advanced practice providers, nurses, medical assistants and care workers collaboratively across the spectrum.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Relocation, sign on bonus, paid time off, CME money and time off.
- New York City, NY.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago