Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Avoid all the headaches of the city but enjoy all the perks that a metropolitan area offers, this is the perfect blend!
- Want to catch a professional sports game?
- Compensation: $200k base salary with 10% bonus and RVU potential.
- Go out for a night on the town?
- Opportunity: Outpatient opportunity, employed through hospital.
- Boston is a quick trip down the road.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Location: 25 miles outside of Boston, this beautiful and diverse community is a welcome sight for visitors and locals alike.
- Facility: Wonderful 180+ bed hospital community hospital with academic affiliations.
- Monday through Friday work schedule with no.
- Or even travel via a major airport?
- Local restaurants, parks, entertainment, and good schools make this area a phenomenal location to live and work.
- J1/H1 candidates encouraged.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago