Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The position is outpatient only/ambulatory service seeing 20 patients a day if not less.
- In addition, they are accepting part-time or full-time availability.
- Additional qualifications include MA license, BC/BE, DEA, MA controlled substance certificate, NRP, and BLS or Acls.
- You shall work 8:30 am EST - 5:00 pm EST during the week (NO.
- A well respected hospital in a resort area (eastern Massachusetts) is seeking to expand their excellent Primary Care services.
- The hospital is seeking BC/truly BE (within 5 years of residency) Internal Medicine and/or Family Medicine physician for an immediate and ongoing locum tenens assignment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Massachusetts.
- Pals is optional.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago