Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · January 16, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Medford) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- We are committed to building and sustaining a strong, vibrant and healthy community.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Medford, MA.
- Fully integrated EMR.
- We are located in close proximity to Boston, some of the best beaches in Massachusetts, as well as hiking and skiing in the mountains to the north.
- We're Hallmark Health Medical Associates - looking for a family medicine physician to join our multi-specialty team of more than 90 providers in 10 communities less than ten miles north of Boston.
- Creative scheduling.
- Our Family Medicine practices employ state-of-the-art practice efficiency models for Patient Center Medical Homes.
- Hallmark Health Medical Associates currently employs 21 family medicine physicians and 4 NPs, making us one of the largest family medicine practices in Massachusetts.
- As part of the Hallmark Health System, we're able to offer the benefits of a large provider network while maintaining the intimacy and personal satisfaction of a small practice environment.
- The 1:15.
- If you're excited by the prospect of practicing family medicine with a community health system in a region that blends urban sophistication with the ambiance of small town New England - we have a great opportunity for you.
- Access to two highly regarded hospitals that provide 24/7 hospitalist coverage.
- Our communities boast excellent restaurants and school systems, making it a very attractive place to live.
- We have 2-3 openings for family physicians in a brand new building in Wakefield, just steps from the commuter rail.
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage.
- CME support - yearly reimbursement plus 50 free CME credits offered within our system each year.
- Focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity.
- Physician mentoring and commitment to practice support.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago