Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · February 23, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (New Bedford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located on the southeastern coastline of Massachusetts, it is a special place.
- Flexible scheduling to meet the needs of our patients - offering routine care with early morning and evening access with potential to add weekends.
- Suited to a physician interested in developing an innovative model of Primary Care in collaboration with Urgent Care.
- For information,.
- Join in the development of a Primary Care practice site to be co-located with a Southcoast Health Urgent Care Clinic in Lakeville, MA.
- Practice emphasis will be to establish a wellness & prevention FM clinic.
- This outstanding opportunity will provide patient care within a high-volume, quality focused and established health system.
- Dynamic work environment in a shared work area enabling providers to render both acute and continuous care to patients.
- Holly Lestage, Provider Recruitment Manager.
- Seeking Family Medicine Physician with Co-Location in Urgent Care.
- As a member of the thriving New England medical community, Southcoast Health delivers clinical excellence and personalized care.
- Co-location will improve access and convenience to surrounding communities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Bedford, MA.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago