Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Charlestown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a full time opportunity working 40 hours per week.
- Please reference job.
- No weekends, no.
- An Indian Health Services facility in Rhode Island is in need of a Family Practice Physician to begin as soon as credentialing is complete for a 3 month assignment with the option to extend in the Charlestown area.
- BLS, Acls and active DEA required.
- Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Board certification or Eligibility required.
- This opportunity requires an active license from the State of Rhode Island.
- The overall mission of the Indian Health Service is "to raise the physical, mental, social and spiritual health of American Indians and Alaska natives to the highest level.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charlestown, RI.
- Rhode Island License required.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago