Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · March 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Hartford) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Ranked among the top 10 Patient-Centered Medical Home models in the nation.
- Are you ready to join a team environment with a nationally recognized team of experienced providers seeing an average of 18-20 patients per day?
- New Haven, CT.
- 10,000 sign-on bonus and $10,000 relocation package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Are you tired of the assembly line style of medicine that puts production ahead of quality?
- Comprehensive benefits include malpractice, health coverage, profit sharing and CME.
- 200,000 Base + Production.
- Family Medicine Physician - Outpatient Only.
- This employed position offers a $200,000 base salary with production and quality incentives.
- Physician with MD/DO degree Required - Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license.
- Excellent work-life balance, no nights, no weekends, and optional half day on Fridays.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago