Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Documenting patients' health care clearly, adequately and accurately as defined by medical records documentation, chronic disease and prevention indicators.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Middletown, Rhode Island, is home to miles of wide sandy beaches, thousands of acres of unspoiled nature preserves, historic attractions, outdoor recreation and many restaurants.
- How is the pension funded?
- Disability Retirement.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- The Middletown Cboc falls under the Providence VA Medical Center.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Salary is commensurate with training and experience.
- Seeing 8 - 10 patients per day, having one hour for new patients and 30 minutes for returning patients.
- The Middletown RI Veterans Administration Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc) is seeking an outstanding Board Certified/Board Eligible primary care provider for permanent full time employment.
- Coordinating and/or participating in special projects related to primary care activities.
- 26 days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Providing appropriate care for Veterans ranging in age from 18 through the geriatric years, taking into consideration diagnosis and physical, psychosocial, spiritual and cultural needs.
- 13 days paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over!
- We welcome applicants with training in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- And constructing health care plans based on effective therapeutic ability, consultation, patient education and established practice guidelines.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 4% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits (pension).
- Your inquiry will be handled confidentially.
- Unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm and you will have no.
- Conducting comprehensive health assessments.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- Participating in Medical Center committees and administrative assignments.
- Determining diagnoses and health care needs.
- Assisting in performance improvement in Primary Care through chart review, data review, and process assessment and evaluation.
- Signing notes in a timely manner as dictated by Medial Center by-laws or the Primary Care Service Chief.
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- Maintaining effectiveness in recognizing emergency/acute situations and intervening in an appropriate and effective manner.
- VA employees hired after January 1, 2014 automatically contribute 4% of their salary each pay period and the VA contributes 8% of the employee's salary each pay period for a total annual contribution percentage equal to 12% of the employee's salary.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Conducting or participating in clinical investigations to improve patient care.
- If you have a passion for providing high-quality healthcare to Veterans, consider becoming a member of our team.
- Seeking a Primary Care Physician to Care for our Veterans.
- Newport is the site of the Tennis Hall of Fame and the Newport Jazz Festival.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- Middletown, Rhode Island.
- Bordering the popular resort city of Newport, this diverse coastal community is where you'll find the Norman Bird Sanctuary, which encompasses more than 325 acres of diverse habitats and seven miles of marked trails, as well as the Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge, which offers a 2-mile trail with panoramic ocean views.
- Coordinating patient care through patient management techniques within the assigned Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact) and implementing the same functionality in Pacts.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME.
- 10 Paid federal holidays with pay.
- For calendar year 2016, employees under the age of 50 may contribute up to $18,000, while those over age 50 are eligible to make catch-up contributions that allow them to defer up to $24,000.
- This opportunity exists in outpatient primary care with support of onsite integrated mental health providers, nutritionist, social services, pharmacy, and a variety of subspecialists by clinical video teleconferencing.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.