Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Providence) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Providing appropriate care for Veterans ranging in age from 18 through the geriatric years, taking into consideration diagnosis and physical, psychosocial, spiritual and cultural needs.
- 26 days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave - you can carry over up to 86 days into a new year.
- Dental & Vision: Our insurance options also include exceptional vision and dental plans (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- VA employees have the option to use Flexible Spending Accounts, which allow you to use tax-free dollars to pay for medical, dental, and vision care expenses that are not reimbursed by your health insurance plan.
- VA employees hired after January 1, 2014 automatically contribute 4% of their salary each pay period and the VA contributes 8% of the employee's salary each pay period for a total annual contribution percentage equal to 12% of the employee's salary.
- How is the pension funded?
- Coordinating patient care through patient management techniques within the assigned Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact) and implementing the same functionality in Pacts.
- Middletown, Rhode Island.
- The Middletown Cboc falls under the Providence VA Medical Center.
- Documenting patients' health care clearly, adequately and accurately as defined by medical records documentation, chronic disease and prevention indicators.
- Participating in Medical Center committees and administrative assignments.
- Health Insurance: VA employees have an outstanding number of health insurance plans from which to choose (premiums are partially paid by VA).
- Seeing 8 - 10 patients per day, having one hour for new patients and 30 minutes for returning patients.
- Coordinating and/or participating in special projects related to primary care activities.
- Middletown, Rhode Island, is home to miles of wide sandy beaches, thousands of acres of unspoiled nature preserves, historic attractions, outdoor recreation and many restaurants.
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME.
- In addition to Fers, VA provides health care insurance coverage for retired personnel.
- Your inquiry will be handled confidentially.
- We welcome applicants with training in either Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- And constructing health care plans based on effective therapeutic ability, consultation, patient education and established practice guidelines.
- Assisting in performance improvement in Primary Care through chart review, data review, and process assessment and evaluation.
- Long-term care insurance is available as an option.
- Bordering the popular resort city of Newport, this diverse coastal community is where you'll find the Norman Bird Sanctuary, which encompasses more than 325 acres of diverse habitats and seven miles of marked trails, as well as the Sachuest Point National Wildlife Refuge, which offers a 2-mile trail with panoramic ocean views.
- Unused sick leave can be used to extend creditable service time at retirement!
- Maintaining effectiveness in recognizing emergency/acute situations and intervening in an appropriate and effective manner.
- Conducting comprehensive health assessments.
- The Federal Government also provides an automatic basic contribution (1% of salary) and up to 4% of salary in matching contributions, depending on the amount of the employee contribution.
- Disability Retirement.
- And 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan.
- Fers is a three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits.
- For calendar year 2016, employees under the age of 50 may contribute up to $18,000, while those over age 50 are eligible to make catch-up contributions that allow them to defer up to $24,000.
- Signing notes in a timely manner as dictated by Medial Center by-laws or the Primary Care Service Chief.
- Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government.
- Fers-Frae basic benefits (pension).
- 13 days paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over!
- Salary is commensurate with training and experience.
- If you have a passion for providing high-quality healthcare to Veterans, consider becoming a member of our team.
- This opportunity exists in outpatient primary care with support of onsite integrated mental health providers, nutritionist, social services, pharmacy, and a variety of subspecialists by clinical video teleconferencing.
- The Middletown RI Veterans Administration Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc) is seeking an outstanding Board Certified/Board Eligible primary care provider for permanent full time employment.
- Conducting or participating in clinical investigations to improve patient care.
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm and you will have no.
- Similar to the 401(k) savings plans widely available in the private sector, the TSP allows employees to tax defer a portion of their income each year, subject to the requirements of the Internal Revenue Service.
- For retired military personnel, these benefits are in addition to full monthly retirement pay or pension.
- Determining diagnoses and health care needs.
- 10 Paid federal holidays with pay.
- Employees are vested in a federal pension after only 5 years' service.
- VA employees are covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (Fers).
- Newport is the site of the Tennis Hall of Fame and the Newport Jazz Festival.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- Seeking a Primary Care Physician to Care for our Veterans.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago