Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- It is innovative and collaborative in its use of integrative medicine, value-based care, accountable-care models and electronic medical records.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene (D-H Keene) is a 150 physician and associate provider, multi-specialty community practice and a division of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock system based in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
- It is the largest community practice in the 650+ physician Dartmouth Hitchcock Health System which boasts a leading medical center and medical school.
- The candidate will be fully supported by an experienced Aprn, nurses and care coordinators to provide team-based care that is grounded by evidence-based best practices.
- New Hampshire boasts no income tax.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable providing acute and preventive care, and chronic disease management for patients of all ages.
- This practice provides comprehensive care and is deeply rooted in the local community.
- In addition, the candidate will seek the opportunity to build strong relationships and provide continuous and comprehensive care to each patient and the members of their family.
- D-H Keene is a nationally recognized leader in population health and patient-centered medical home.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene / Cheshire Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join our Primary Care practice.
- The community of Keene is a picturesque, college-town in the Monadnock Region of Southwestern New Hampshire.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Keene, NH.
- The cost of living, stable real estate market and excellent schools and neighborhoods makes Keene an ideal place.
- This diverse group of professionals is committed to quality and patient safety, continuous process improvement and clinical measurement.
- The jointly-affiliated hospital, Cheshire Medical Center, is a 169 bed, Level III community hospital.
- It is only the 14th hospital ever to be named an American Hospital Association "Living the Vision" awardee (2013) and is both the 2010 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Decade and 2014 New Hampshire Healthcare Business of the Year.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago