Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our family medicine physicians focus on providing continuing, comprehensive healthcare for individuals of all ages, from infants to adults and seniors.
- Access to two highly regarded hospitals that provide 24/7 hospitalist coverage.
- We're Hallmark Health Medical Associates - looking for a family medicine physician to join our multi-specialty team of more than 90 providers in nine communities less than ten miles north of Boston.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to join a practice with an established patient base with the potential.
- Our family medicine physicians have quick access to our other specialists at Hallmark Health System and Tufts Medical Center, should a more serious condition arise.
- As part of the Hallmark Health System, we're able to offer the benefits of a large provider network while maintaining the intimacy and personal satisfaction of a small practice environment.
- Hallmark Health Medical Associates currently employs 21 family medicine physicians and 4 NPs, making us one of the largest family medicine practices in Massachusetts.
- We are located in close proximity to Boston, some of the best beaches in Massachusetts, as well as hiking and skiing in the mountains to the north.
- 1:1 dedicated MA.
- CME support - yearly reimbursement plus 50 free CME credits offered within our system each year.
- They place an emphasis on treating the person's overall health and looking for the underlying factors and family medical history that may play a factor in identifying healthcare risks.
- Full malpractice coverage from the day you start, including tail coverage.
- We are seeking to add another physician to our family medicine group who is passionate for primary care.
- Physician mentoring and commitment to practice support.
- Focus on quality, panel size and coordination of care, not just productivity.
- Our communities boast excellent restaurants and school systems, making it a very attractive place to live.
- Obstetrics is an option!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Medford, MA.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 8 weeks of paid time off.
- Fully integrated EMR.
- Our goal is to work closely with patients, addressing wellness, urgent health concerns and assisting in making the best choices when advanced care is needed.
- Our Family Medicine practices employ state-of-the-art practice efficiency models for Patient Centered Medical Homes.
- We are committed to building and sustaining a strong, vibrant and healthy community.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago