Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Framingham) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This practice is located just outside the City of Boston with two experienced providers.
- This is a full-time, 100% outpatient, no OB opportunity with standard Monday - Friday office hours.
- Must be MD or DO.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Framingham, MA.
- Millis is bordered by Medway on the west, Holliston and Sherborn on the north, Medfield on the east, and Norfolk on the south.
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages.
- We are seeking a like-minded, hardworking FP to join our team as part of our Employed Medical Group - a multi-specialty group currently employing over 25 primary care and specialty physicians.
- Must be board eligible or board certified - Family Medicine.
- Formerly an industrial town, today we are primarily a suburban community with rural areas remaining on our outskirts.
- Great opportunity for a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join an established Family Medicine practice in Millis, MA.
- Millis is 26 miles southwest of Boston, 32 miles east of Worcester, and 32 miles north of Providence RI.
- No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- The Town of Millis is located in western Norfolk County, Massachusetts, along the Charles River.
- We have a very family friendly.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago