Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (West Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Working knowledge of quality improvement and care management systems.
- Working knowledge of local health care and geriatric service networks.
- This will include participating in the provider.
- They will also treat Geriatric patients in clinic as well as rounding in skilled nursing homes and hospitals as needed.
- Demonstrated effective leadership and decision-making skills.
- Additionally, the selected physician must have a valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and means of transportation.
- Mercy Life has an excellent full time opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician, preferably Fellowship trained in Geriatric Medicine to lead a vibrant Pace (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) program located in West Springfield, Massachusetts.
- The selected physician will develop and maintain medical policies and procedures/standards and protocols.
- Grasp of the knowledge base from which various disciplines assess the needs of the elderly population.
- The Medical Director will provide general medical direction and supervision of the medical aspects of care for the Mercy Life Program.
- Requirements for this opportunity include Board Certification in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with a preference shown to physicians who are Fellowship trained and Board Certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in West Springfield, MA.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet, database, word processing, and EHR.
- Provide direction and supervision related to primary care, nursing and allied health services and will provide leadership of the program among staff, colleagues and providers in the community.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Responsibilities extend to the delivery of participant care and clinical outcomes as well as implementation and the oversight of quality assessment and performance improvement programs.
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships.
- Working knowledge of the Pace and Massachusetts ambulatory care regulations.
- Working knowledge of physical, mental, and social needs of the frail elderly and their families.
- The Medical Director will lead an exceptional Interdisciplinary Team of doctors, nurses, physical therapists, home health aides, and other healthcare professionals to provide treatment to the Elderly population.
- Working knowledge of MA healthcare and aging networks.
- Strong group facilitation skills.
- Candidates must have at least one to two years working with the frail or elderly population and should have a working knowledge of the Pace and Massachusetts healthcare, ambulatory care regulations and aging networks.
- Mercy Life offers a competitive compensation and benefits plans.
- Effective supervisory skills.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a Family, Internal or Geriatric Medicine physician to lead an exceptional Pace program!
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago