Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · April 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This is an a outpatient only opportunity, 32 clinical hours, 8 administrative, large.
- Steward is recognized as one of the nation's leading accountable care organizations.
- Steward hospitals have received the country's top awards for quality and safety.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Norwood, MA.
- Steward's unique health care service delivery model leverages technology and care coordination to keep patients healthier and in the community.
- Norwood Hospital, is a full service, 215-bed community hospital for adults and children.
- Steward owns and operates 18 community hospitals across four states, serves over 800 communities, and has more than 23,000 employees.
- Steward Health Care is a fully integrated national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where our patients live.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established practice in a beautiful multispecialty office building.
- Steward Health Care is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join a well-respected and very busy community-based practice located in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
- Family Medicine Physician, Foxboro, MA.
- The ideal candidate will be interested in providing full-spectrum primary care.
- Steward Medical Group, the company's employed physician group, provides more than 1 million patient encounters per year and manages Steward Home Care and Hospice with 300,000 and 35,000 patient encounters respectively.
- We are particularly proud to be rated among the top 5 percent of hospitals across the nation for excellence in patient safety by Healthgrades.
- Norwood Hospital boasts a full range of patient care services, from our Small Miracles Maternity Unit to a state-of-the-art robotic-assisted orthopedic surgery program.
- The innovative, community-based Steward Health Care Network includes several thousand physicians who care for approximately 2 million patients annually.
- We also offer a sophisticated cancer care program, comprehensive radiology and imaging services, and a life-saving cardiac catheterization lab.
- The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care centers, 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health offerings, and more than 3,700 beds under management.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago