Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Bedford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- CME Expenses.
- Responsible for prescribing/performing various treatment modalities - including, but not limited to: medications, injections, wellness counseling, and ancillary testing.
- Medical Degree and current Massachusetts license to practice medicine.
- Admit and maintains care for Health Center patients when they are hospitalized.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (American Board ofinternal Medicine).
- This position offers a great compensation package including salary, benefits and loan repayment.
- Great Insurance Package.
- Performs other duties, as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Residence in the greater New Bedford area (preferred).
- Actively participates in various committee assignments programmed at the Health Center.
- Maintains thorough and accurate medical records which are timely and legible.
- Incumbent will become familiar and comply with the policies and procedures of the Health Center.
- Consults and collaborates with a variety of health care professionals and make referrals as necessary.
- May provide initial interpretation of X-rays which are officially studied and reported by a consulting Radiologist.
- Attends to all health considerations ranging from good health maintenance, preventive immunization practices, to management of complex medical illnesses within the broad scope of the practice of internal medicine.
- Competitive Salary.
- Monitors and ensures patient satisfaction by seeking input from the patient satisfaction surveys performed at the Health Center.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of treatment plans.
- Arranges for and participates in on-. Makes the necessary arrangements with other members of the adult medicine team if unable to provide coverage for a scheduled period.
- Attends a variety of meetings, discussions, conferences, seminars, and workshops, both within and outside the organization as applicable recording the minimal number of credits required by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
- Responsible for interpreting the results and communicating the information to the patient and/or designated family member.
- Maintain active staff privileges at the local hospital and other facilities as required by the Health Center.
- Retirement Matching.
- Commitment and interest in working with a multi-cultural population, some of whom are impoverished.
- We are looking for a Family Practice / Primary Care Physician to provide healthcare services to the New Bedford/Wareham community at our growing out-patient community health center.
- Performs surgical procedures as defined in the delineation of privileges.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Maintain CPR certification.
- Responsible for conducting physical assessments and screenings to include various diagnostic testing as needed.
- Join an excellent staff of professionals at our clinic in Wareham and enjoy a peaceful and beautiful community close to Boston and other attractions!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Bedford, MA.
- Interprets laboratory reports and electrocardiograms within the scope of medical practice.
- Changes are subject to approval by the Chief Medical Officer.
- In addition, fulfills other requirements for maintaining a license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.