Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Bedford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Commitment and interest in working with a multi-cultural population, some of whom are impoverished.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Bedford, MA.
- Attends a variety of meetings, discussions, conferences, seminars, and workshops, both within and outside the organization as applicable recording the minimal number of credits required by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
- Consults and collaborates with a variety of health care professionals and make referrals as necessary.
- CME Expenses.
- Arranges for and participates in on-. Makes the necessary arrangements with other members of the adult medicine team if unable to provide coverage for a scheduled period.
- Actively participates in various committee assignments programmed at the Health Center.
- Interprets laboratory reports and electrocardiograms within the scope of medical practice.
- This position offers a great compensation package including salary, benefits and loan repayment.
- Competitive Salary.
- Great Insurance Package.
- Performs other duties, as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Maintains thorough and accurate medical records which are timely and legible.
- Maintain active staff privileges at the local hospital and other facilities as required by the Health Center.
- Changes are subject to approval by the Chief Medical Officer.
- We are looking for a Family Practice / Primary Care Physician to provide healthcare services to the New Bedford/Wareham community at our growing out-patient community health center.
- In addition, fulfills other requirements for maintaining a license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Attends to all health considerations ranging from good health maintenance, preventive immunization practices, to management of complex medical illnesses within the broad scope of the practice of internal medicine.
- Retirement Matching.
- Responsible for interpreting the results and communicating the information to the patient and/or designated family member.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (American Board ofinternal Medicine).
- Responsible for prescribing/performing various treatment modalities - including, but not limited to: medications, injections, wellness counseling, and ancillary testing.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of treatment plans.
- Join an excellent staff of professionals at our clinic in Wareham and enjoy a peaceful and beautiful community close to Boston and other attractions!
- Medical Degree and current Massachusetts license to practice medicine.
- Incumbent will become familiar and comply with the policies and procedures of the Health Center.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Residence in the greater New Bedford area (preferred).
- Admit and maintains care for Health Center patients when they are hospitalized.
- Monitors and ensures patient satisfaction by seeking input from the patient satisfaction surveys performed at the Health Center.
- Performs surgical procedures as defined in the delineation of privileges.
- Maintain CPR certification.
- May provide initial interpretation of X-rays which are officially studied and reported by a consulting Radiologist.
- Responsible for conducting physical assessments and screenings to include various diagnostic testing as needed.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago