Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Bedford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Attends a variety of meetings, discussions, conferences, seminars, and workshops, both within and outside the organization as applicable recording the minimal number of credits required by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
- Retirement Matching.
- Commitment and interest in working with a multi-cultural population, some of whom are impoverished.
- Maintain active staff privileges at the local hospital and other facilities as required by the Health Center.
- Monitors and ensures patient satisfaction by seeking input from the patient satisfaction surveys performed at the Health Center.
- Arranges for and participates in on-. Makes the necessary arrangements with other members of the adult medicine team if unable to provide coverage for a scheduled period.
- Consults and collaborates with a variety of health care professionals and make referrals as necessary.
- May provide initial interpretation of X-rays which are officially studied and reported by a consulting Radiologist.
- CME Expenses.
- Maintain CPR certification.
- Attends to all health considerations ranging from good health maintenance, preventive immunization practices, to management of complex medical illnesses within the broad scope of the practice of internal medicine.
- Join an excellent staff of professionals at our clinic in Wareham and enjoy a peaceful and beautiful community close to Boston and other attractions!
- We are looking for a Family Practice / Primary Care Physician to provide healthcare services to the New Bedford/Wareham community at our growing out-patient community health center.
- Residence in the greater New Bedford area (preferred).
- Changes are subject to approval by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Responsible for conducting physical assessments and screenings to include various diagnostic testing as needed.
- This position offers a great compensation package including salary, benefits and loan repayment.
- Maintains thorough and accurate medical records which are timely and legible.
- Incumbent will become familiar and comply with the policies and procedures of the Health Center.
- Admit and maintains care for Health Center patients when they are hospitalized.
- Performs other duties, as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Responsible for prescribing/performing various treatment modalities - including, but not limited to: medications, injections, wellness counseling, and ancillary testing.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (American Board ofinternal Medicine).
- Interprets laboratory reports and electrocardiograms within the scope of medical practice.
- Performs surgical procedures as defined in the delineation of privileges.
- Great Insurance Package.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Bedford, MA.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of treatment plans.
- Responsible for interpreting the results and communicating the information to the patient and/or designated family member.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Medical Degree and current Massachusetts license to practice medicine.
- Actively participates in various committee assignments programmed at the Health Center.
- In addition, fulfills other requirements for maintaining a license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago