Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (New Bedford) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Responsible for prescribing/performing various treatment modalities - including, but not limited to: medications, injections, wellness counseling, and ancillary testing.
- Attends a variety of meetings, discussions, conferences, seminars, and workshops, both within and outside the organization as applicable recording the minimal number of credits required by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.
- Responsible for interpreting the results and communicating the information to the patient and/or designated family member.
- Performs other duties, as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Commitment and interest in working with a multi-cultural population, some of whom are impoverished.
- Maintain CPR certification.
- Incumbent will become familiar and comply with the policies and procedures of the Health Center.
- Interprets laboratory reports and electrocardiograms within the scope of medical practice.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible (American Board ofinternal Medicine).
- Join an excellent staff of professionals at our clinic in Wareham and enjoy a peaceful and beautiful community close to Boston and other attractions!
- Responsible for conducting physical assessments and screenings to include various diagnostic testing as needed.
- Maintains thorough and accurate medical records which are timely and legible.
- Retirement Matching.
- Monitors and ensures patient satisfaction by seeking input from the patient satisfaction surveys performed at the Health Center.
- Residence in the greater New Bedford area (preferred).
- Consults and collaborates with a variety of health care professionals and make referrals as necessary.
- Attends to all health considerations ranging from good health maintenance, preventive immunization practices, to management of complex medical illnesses within the broad scope of the practice of internal medicine.
- Admit and maintains care for Health Center patients when they are hospitalized.
- CME Expenses.
- Actively participates in various committee assignments programmed at the Health Center.
- Performs surgical procedures as defined in the delineation of privileges.
- This position offers a great compensation package including salary, benefits and loan repayment.
- Medical Degree and current Massachusetts license to practice medicine.
- Maintain active staff privileges at the local hospital and other facilities as required by the Health Center.
- Competitive Salary.
- Great Insurance Package.
- Paid Time Off and Holidays.
- Changes are subject to approval by the Chief Medical Officer.
- We are looking for a Family Practice / Primary Care Physician to provide healthcare services to the New Bedford/Wareham community at our growing out-patient community health center.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in New Bedford, MA.
- In addition, fulfills other requirements for maintaining a license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Responsible for development, implementation and evaluation of treatment plans.
- May provide initial interpretation of X-rays which are officially studied and reported by a consulting Radiologist.
- Arranges for and participates in on-. Makes the necessary arrangements with other members of the adult medicine team if unable to provide coverage for a scheduled period.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago