Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Northampton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The VNA & Hospice averages 56,500 home care visits and serves an average of 400 hospice patients per year.
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital, a dynamic 140-bed community hospital in Northampton, Massachusetts affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, is currently seeking BC/BE Family Medicine and Med-Peds Physicians to join primary care practices based in Amherst, Belchertown and Northampton, MA.
- Northampton, MA and the surrounding communities foster acceptance and inclusion and we are seeking physicians with a passion for serving the Lgbt (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) community to help us expand our Lgbt service line.
- All practices are affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital (full subscribers to the hospitalist program), and offer competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages, fully implemented EMRs and great work environments.
- Flexible schedules.
- This is an exciting opportunity to help us build something great to serve our community.
- The system is comprised of the Cooley Dickinson Hospital, Cooley Dickinson Medical Group, and VNA & Hospice.
- Northampton, a dynamic arts and five-college community in western Massachusetts, has been named one of the best United States destinations for restaurants, theater, galleries and overall quality of life by Leisure Magazine and other travel writers.
- The Cooley Dickinson Health Care system, an affiliate of Massachusetts General Hospital, has a medical staff of approximately 500 active members (physicians and advanced practice clinicians).
- Since 1885, the Cooley Dickinson Health Care system has successfully employed the brightest, most dedicated clinicians in medicine.
- The Cooley Dickinson Medical Group (Cdmg), the fastest growing part of the system, consists of approximately 74 physicians and 37 advanced practice clinicians who provide care at 11 locations.
- The system's 140-bed hospital annually admits 8600 patients, treats 34,000 emergency patients and delivers approximately 600 babies.
- Apply today, our recruiters can't wait to speak with you!
- It features a vibrant arts and culture scene, great educational opportunities for all ages and a location convenient to all rural and major metropolitan areas throughout New England including three major cities: Hartford (45 miles), Boston (100 miles), and New York City (150 miles).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Northampton, MA.
- Full time or part-time.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago