Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Relocation expenses negotiable.
- It is an ideal location that makes it easy to escape to premier attractions such as the beautiful convenient beaches, Watch Hill, Newport and Scarborough Beach.
- Daytime work schedule (20 hours per week).
- Providence boasts a population of 178,000 and is the capital of Rhode Island, a state with more than 1 million residents.
- Generous benefits package and paid time off.
- Come Grow With United States.
- Love Where YOU Work.
- You will work alongside other highly trained and experienced physicians and advanced practitioners in a supportive environment.
- Current Federal DEA and Rhode Island controlled-substance license (or eligible).
- And the tranquil mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire.
- New York City.
- Rwmc is also a well-respected leader in academic research.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Providence, RI.
- In this position you will work closely with the program director providing some administration support and also precept/educate residents of Roger Williams Medical Center.
- CME allowance package.
- Competitive salary.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate setting.
- BC/Acgme Internal Medicine Physician licensed or eligible in the state of Rhode Island.
- Its academic program, which precepts internal medicine students from Brown University and Boston University, has an exceptional transition rate from internal medicine to fellowship.
- The area features extraordinary sunsets, cultural arts, hiking, cycling and skiing.
- With quality care and patient safety as our priority, professionals who seek excellence come to CharterCARE to further their career vision and endeavors.
- Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
- The work schedule is during regular business hours with shared rotation.
- Sign-on bonus included.
- Love Where YOU Live.
- Providence is within driving distance of Boston.
- CharterCARE is seeking a part-time (20 hours) Medical Residency Physician Associate Program Director to join its outstanding collaborative team at Roger Williams Medical Center (Rwmc) in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Rwmc, along with Our Lady of Fatima Hospital, are two exceptional community hospitals comprised of more than 400 beds and aff members.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago