Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Love Where YOU Live.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Generous CME professional allowance package.
- Practice features a fully integrated electronic medical records system through All Scripts.
- The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods.
- Love Where YOU Work.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- We are looking for someone who is clinically successful and puts patient care at the forefront.
- Echn is a community health system comprised of more than aff members with two acute-care hospitals, a skilled/subacute facility, home care agency, a comprehensive cancer center and multiple outpatient services centers.
- Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity.
- It has a prominent family medicine residency program, the latest in robotic surgical systems including the new Mako robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi daVinci robot along with highly regarded programs including the Echn Center for Weight Loss and the Women's Center for Wellness.
- Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style.
- And the region's ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York City, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire - all within a two-hour drive.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network (Echn) is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to work alongside a well-established internal medicine physician in a lovely and modern outpatient practice in South Windsor, Connecticut.
- The full-time work schedule is Monday through Friday during normal business practice hours with shared rotation beeper.
- Connecticut licensed (or eligible).
- Highly competitive salary with generous benefits package and paid time off.
- Family medicine residency medical degree MD or DO (or eligible).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible).
- Relocation expenses.
- Welcome established and residents.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago