Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Echn is a community health system comprised of more than aff members with two acute-care hospitals, a skilled/subacute facility, home care agency, a comprehensive cancer center and multiple outpatient services centers.
- Generous CME professional allowance package.
- Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style.
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible).
- Love Where YOU Live.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- Welcome established and residents.
- Highly competitive salary with generous benefits package and paid time off.
- Love Where YOU Work.
- We are looking for someone who is clinically successful and puts patient care at the forefront.
- It has a prominent family medicine residency program, the latest in robotic surgical systems including the new Mako robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi daVinci robot along with highly regarded programs including the Echn Center for Weight Loss and the Women's Center for Wellness.
- The full-time work schedule is Monday through Friday during normal business practice hours with shared rotation beeper.
- And the region's ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York City, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire - all within a two-hour drive.
- Practice features a fully integrated electronic medical records system through All Scripts.
- Family medicine residency medical degree MD or DO (or eligible).
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network (Echn) is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to work alongside a well-established internal medicine physician in a lovely and modern outpatient practice in South Windsor, Connecticut.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
- The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Connecticut licensed (or eligible).
- Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity.
- Relocation expenses.
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.