Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Echn is a community health system comprised of more than aff members with two acute-care hospitals, a skilled/subacute facility, home care agency, a comprehensive cancer center and multiple outpatient services centers.
- With quality care and patient safety as our main priority, professionals who seek excellence come to Echn to establish themselves.
- You will work alongside other outstanding physicians and advanced practitioners in a collaborative environment.
- The full-time work schedule is Monday through Friday during normal business practice hours with shared rotation beeper.
- Connecticut blends the charm of New England with a cosmopolitan style.
- Award-winning theaters, restaurants and museums, beautiful beaches, parks and mountains, historic villages and even world-renowned shopping and casinos are all in close proximity.
- We are looking for someone who is clinically successful and puts patient care at the forefront.
- Love Where YOU Live.
- Relocation expenses.
- And the region's ideal location makes it easy to escape to destinations such as Boston, New York City, Newport, Cape Cod, Long Island, plus the mountains of Vermont and New Hampshire - all within a two-hour drive.
- The eastern region of Connecticut is known for its superior public and private schools, cultural diversity, natural beauty and quaint, family-oriented neighborhoods.
- Eastern Connecticut Health Network (Echn) is seeking a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to work alongside a well-established internal medicine physician in a lovely and modern outpatient practice in South Windsor, Connecticut.
- Connecticut licensed (or eligible).
- Our patient-centered care model provides superior care in a comfortable, compassionate community setting.
- Love Where YOU Work.
- Welcome established and residents.
- Federal DEA/Connecticut controlled substance licensed (or eligible).
- Highly competitive salary with generous benefits package and paid time off.
- Family medicine residency medical degree MD or DO (or eligible).
- Sign-on bonus.
- Generous CME professional allowance package.
- It has a prominent family medicine residency program, the latest in robotic surgical systems including the new Mako robotic assisted knee/hip replacement system and the Xi daVinci robot along with highly regarded programs including the Echn Center for Weight Loss and the Women's Center for Wellness.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Manchester, CT.
- Practice features a fully integrated electronic medical records system through All Scripts.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.