Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ludlow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The team focuses on encouraging patients to pursue preventive care, such as wellness check-ups, as well as informing physicians immediately of changes in symptoms.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care or teaching the next generation of care providers, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- This practice, which is focused on providing treatment and care to adult and geriatric patients, is looking for a professional who is passionate about medicine and conservative care.
- Mercy Medical Center has a dedicated Hospitalist Service that cares for patients in the hospital.
- Therefore, there is no.
- The physician will be responsible for new patients as well as some existing patients, treating adult and geriatric patients for acute care, chronic illnesses and wellness visits.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has an excellent full time opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join an established and respected private practice located in Ludlow, Massachusetts that is strategically aligned with Mercy Medical Center.
- This private practice offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Support in the office will be provided by a team of seven advanced practitioners and an additional physician.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ludlow, MA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago