Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Marlborough) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible (if B.E., must be within 3 years of program completion).
- County: Hartford.
- Unlimited Licensure (or eligible) in the state of Connecticut.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Marlborough, CT.
- Robust benefit package including 401K, insurances, Paid Time Off.
- Collegial multi-provider practice site.
- ProHealth is currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician for its thriving Marlborough Family Practice, conveniently located East of the Connecticut River.
- Eight provider practice location (five physicians and three advanced practice clinicians).
- Mentoring and precepting opportunities.
- Partnership and leadership programs.
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Program.
- Ongoing training and continuing education.
- Full complement of allowances and reimbursements.
- Focus on superior outcomes, team-based care and cost-efficient care delivery.
- Practice Address: 14 Jones Hollow Road,.
- Outpatient only, no hospital or nursing home rounding required.
- Highly competitive salary (2 year guarantee) then market base plus incentive structure thereafter.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago