Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · July 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Chicopee/ Greater Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has excellent employment opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to join the RiverBend Medical Group primary care team based in Chicopee, Massachusetts in centers throughout the greater Springfield area.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
- Family Medicine trained physicians are encouraged.
- In this outpatient role, the physicians practice within modern facilities in a collaborative team environment where all providers are connected through Epic, our fully-integrated EMR system.
- These are excellent full or part time (a minimum of 0 FTE) opportunities to join an established group that has Ncqa Patient-Centered Medical Home Level 3 recognition.
- RiverBend Medical Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- RiverBend Medical Group is the area's premier multi-specialty practice, serving over 100,000 patients across eight locations.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Chicopee/ Greater Springfield, MA.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago