Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · November 20, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who are ideally able to commit to two to three days per week with a potential for rotation within our clinic network.
- Healthy patients, happy employers and a safe, productive community - we all win!
- Network operating hours are Monday through Friday.
- 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a physician who values delivering team-oriented, patient-driven care and proactive injury prevention services.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level-and allows time for professional development and family life.
- This opportunity is eligible to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
- Working within the Occupational Medicine team offers the opportunity to work closely with other Trinity Health Of New England team members to deliver quality care to patients in our facilities, as well as interact with employers and prospective new employer-clients in the field.
- Trinity Health Of New England and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Occupational Medicine leadership has a preference for physicians who demonstrate strong collaborative and interpersonal skills while conducting workplace visits, providing acute injury care and administering pre-employment police and fire physicals and DOT exams.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care or driven to grow into a leadership role, it's time to join Trinity Health Of New England.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has an excellent full time, part time or per diem opportunity for an Occupational Medicine physician to join a five location Occupational Clinic Network of the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center based in the Greater Hartford, Connecticut area.
- Physicians with backgrounds in Occupational Health, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Orthopedics or Family Medicine are encouraged.
- Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated healthcare delivery network serving a population of more than three million people.
- There is no.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago