Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · February 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- J1 and H1b sponsorship.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Competitive salaries with incentives.
- Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has exceptional opportunities for BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join a respected and expanding system of skilled providers that deliver a full range of health and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Bristol and the surrounding towns.
- Out-patient community care only.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
- Family Medicine: Out-patient only.
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Generous amount of paid time off.
- 5-day work week schedule with shared.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Employer paid malpractice coverage.
- Multi-Specialty group has a full array of medical and surgical specialists.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Comprehensive array of health benefits.
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff.
- Our Primary Care Network is a Ncqa Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Multiple office settings located in Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, New Britain, Plainville, Southington, Terryville and Wolcott.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bristol, CT.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.