Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Wednesday · June 26, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bristol, CT.
- J1 and H1b sponsorship.
- Competitive salaries with incentives.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Family Medicine: Out-patient only.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- 5-day work week schedule with shared.
- Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has exceptional opportunities for BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join a respected and expanding system of skilled providers that deliver a full range of health and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Bristol and the surrounding towns.
- Comprehensive array of health benefits.
- Multi-Specialty group has a full array of medical and surgical specialists.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Our Primary Care Network is a Ncqa Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Out-patient community care only.
- Generous amount of paid time off.
- Multiple office settings located in Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, New Britain, Plainville, Southington, Terryville and Wolcott.
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Employer paid malpractice coverage.
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.