Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Bristol) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- J1 and H1b sponsorship.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Employer paid malpractice coverage.
- Out-patient community care only.
- 5-day work week schedule with shared.
- Multi-Specialty group has a full array of medical and surgical specialists.
- Multiple office settings located in Bristol, Burlington, Farmington, New Britain, Plainville, Southington, Terryville and Wolcott.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Bristol, CT.
- Competitive salaries with incentives.
- Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group has exceptional opportunities for BE/BC Family Medicine physicians to join a respected and expanding system of skilled providers that deliver a full range of health and specialty care services at convenient locations throughout Bristol and the surrounding towns.
- Comprehensive array of health benefits.
- Our Primary Care Network is a Ncqa Level 3 recognized Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- Family Medicine: Out-patient only.
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Generous amount of paid time off.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.