Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The selected physician will also provide education and supervision to Residents.
- Trinity Health Of New England and Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan.
- Trinity Health Of New England - the region's largest nonprofit health system - has excellent full time, part time, per diem or professional services agreement opportunities for Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians.
- Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.
- Trinity Health Of New England's collaborative practice model empowers physicians to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life.
- This team of 41 hospitalists is growing and is seeking Nocturnists for two hospitals on the Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center campuses located in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Hartford, CT.
- Each Nocturnist is expected to collaborate with an advanced practitioner or Resident while demonstrating clinical expertise in performing physical exams, attending to codes, and providing diagnosis' and treatments.
- This opportunity is able to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago