Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Tuesday · August 14, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Springfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- QuadMed is an innovative leader in employer healthcare solutions, one of the fastest growing providers in the country.
- Partnering with the LMD as necessary to support quality improvement for the APP provider to assure highest care delivery standard.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in use of electronic medical records is required.
- Active Board certification or eligibility required.
- In partnership with our patients and the companies we serve, our mission is to create a culture of health.
- However, state regulations may mandate additional requirements which will be incorporated into the expectations of the position.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Springfield, MA.
- Review and consent of delegated tasks, and oversight of these tasks as deemed by state guidelines, and QM standards.
- Partnering with LMD to assure highest quality standards are maintained.
- The oversight provider is a practicing physician who functions in oversight capacity for the Advanced Practice Providers (APPs) at the health and wellness centers of QuadMed.
- In addition, they are accountable for the delegation of tasks and oversight of such tasks (as deemed necessary by state regulations) to assure highest quality of clinical care.
- QuadMed' s nearly 25-year track record of success is rooted in integrating prevention-focused primary care with leading-edge technology and analytics.
- These will be delineated at the commencement of employment.
- Active and unrestricted applicable licensure, with current DEA registration.
- Created in 1990 as a subsidiary of global provider of print and related multichannel solutions Quad/Graphics, QuadMed now serves over 100 clients in more than 90 health centers tailored to fit virtually any size or location.
- Cosigning pharmacy orders if applicable.
- QuadMed is a nationally recognized provider of onsite, near site and shared site employer-sponsored health and wellness solutions.
- Time requirements are minimally 2 to 4 hours / week, however this is a back-up oversight role and will be utilized when our primary oversight is not available.
- Or D.O degree from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy and completion appropriate residency.
- Working as a team, we deliver high quality, integrated care while controlling ever-growing costs.
- Communication - electronic, verbal or in person, (as applicable) of clinical quality concern to provider and LMD.
- The model features a full continuum of high quality, patient-centered services, which are proven to decrease costs by increasing accessibility and engagement.
- 2 or more years of experience supervising, training or mentoring advanced practice professionals preferred.
- Timely review, and satisfactory completion of oversight document on assigned APP charts.
- The duties of oversight include availability of telephone consults, reviewing charts with timely completion of audit reporting template.
- Minimum of 5 years of primary care practice required.
- QuadMed's dedicated health professionals focus on wellness and prevention, putting the patient at the center.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago