Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Friday · August 23, 2019
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practice is growing at a steady, manageable pace, and currently has approximately 4, of whom are uninsured or receive Medicaid benefits.
- As a community health center, we provide a very comprehensive package of medical and social services.
- The candidate would be eligible for state or federal loan repayment.
- The health center has fully implemented the Centricity Physician Office Electronic Medical Record (formerly Logician), for all patient visits and disease management programs.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- This is an Outpatient only position.
- Thirty-five per cent of our clients are age 20 or under.
- The physician currently works as part of a team with 2 FTE family nurse practitioners, primary care and OB nurses, a social worker, a nutritionist, an infant development specialist, home visitors and a substance abuse counselor.
- Our ideal candidate will be a board certified/eligible family physician (no OB) who has an interest in working in public health and would enjoy working in partnership with our professional provider team.
- We are situated only an hour away from Boston.
- Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private, along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- Several years ago, the health center added a health care for the homeless program where a mobile health team goes out to where the homeless congregate.
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- While we think that the quality of life, excellent compensation package, medical facility, and talented colleagues create an outstanding practice opportunity, we want you to judge for yourself.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.