Family Medicine Jobs in Massachusetts
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bay State
Photo: Gazing upon the Financial District from Boston Harbor
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are situated only an hour away from Boston.
- Portsmouth offers small-town charm blended with easy access to a host of outdoor activities and major cities.
- The health center has fully implemented the Centricity Physician Office Electronic Medical Record (formerly Logician), for all patient visits and disease management programs.
- Portsmouth, NH, a seacoast city, sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine.
- Our ideal candidate will be a board certified/eligible family physician (no OB) who has an interest in working in public health and would enjoy working in partnership with our professional provider team.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portsmouth, NH.
- The physician currently works as part of a team with 2 FTE family nurse practitioners, primary care and OB nurses, a social worker, a nutritionist, an infant development specialist, home visitors and a substance abuse counselor.
- The area includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private, along with no sales tax or state income tax.
- While we think that the quality of life, excellent compensation package, medical facility, and talented colleagues create an outstanding practice opportunity, we want you to judge for yourself.
- Thirty-five per cent of our clients are age 20 or under.
- This is an Outpatient only position.
- Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns.
- The practice is growing at a steady, manageable pace, and currently has approximately 4, of whom are uninsured or receive Medicaid benefits.
- The candidate would be eligible for state or federal loan repayment.
- As a community health center, we provide a very comprehensive package of medical and social services.
- Several years ago, the health center added a health care for the homeless program where a mobile health team goes out to where the homeless congregate.
- As the nation's third oldest city, Portsmouth is rich in history and abundant with cultural activities.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago